Dragino LHT65 868MHz
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Dragino
- Order number: EXP-R51-066
- Manufacturer part number: LHT65-EU868-E3
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.17
The Dragino LHT65 Temperature & Humidity sensor is a Long Range LoRaWAN Sensor. It includes a built-in SHT20 Temperature & Humidity sensor and has an external sensor connector to connect to external sensors such as Temperature Sensor, Soil Moisture Sensor, Tilting Sensor etc .
The LHT65 allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption. It targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, building automation, and so on.
LHT65 has a built-in 2400mAh non-chargeable battery.
LHT65 is full compatible with LoRaWAN v1.0.2 protocol, it can work with standard LoRaWAN gateway.
LHT65 has 3200 data records with datetime which can be retrieved with datetime for further analyze.
- LoRaWAN Class A protocol
- Frequency Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Remote configure parameters via LoRaWAN Downlink
- Firmware upgradable via program port
- Built-in 2400mAh battery for more than 10 year use.
- Built-in Temperature & Humidity sensor
- Optional External Sensors
- Tri-color LED to indicate status
- 3200 set sensor record with time stamp
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Automated Meter Reading
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long range Irrigation Systems
- 1 x LHT65
- 1 x Flat DS18B20 Temperature Sensor, 2m
- 1 x program cable
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size:135 x 70 x 30 mm/pcs
- Weight: 105g