Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Dragino
- Order number: EXP-R51-071
- Manufacturer part number: LGT-92-AA-EU868
- Availability: 8
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.03
The Dragino LoRaWAN GPS Tracker LGT-92 is an open source GPS tracker base on Ultra Low Power STM32L072 MCU and SX1276/1278 LoRa Module.
LGT-92 includes a low power GPS module L70 and 9-axis accelerometer for motion and attitude detection. The power for both of the GPS module and accelerometer can be controlled by MCU to achieve the best energy profile for different applications.
The LoRa wireless technology used in LGT-92 allows the user to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.It targets professional tracking service.
This variant disable the charge circuit to get the lowest power consumption and power directly by AA batteries. This is designed for asset tracking where only need to uplink a few times every day.
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 compliant
- Regular/ Real-time GPS tracking
- Built-in 9 axis accelerometer
- Motion sensing capability
- Power Monitoring
- 2 x AA battery holder (for model LGT-92-AA)
- Tri-color LED, Alarm button
- Band: EU868
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory