LoRaWAN Soil Moisture & EC Sensor
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
12 Stück sofort versandfertig
- Manufacturer: Dragino
- Order number: EXP-R51-074
- Manufacturer part number: LSE01-EU868
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.42
The Dragino LSE01 is a LoRaWAN Soil Moisture & EC Sensor for IoT of Agriculture. It detects Soil Moisture, Soil Temperature and Soil Conductivity, and upload the value via wireless to LoRaWAN IoT Server.It is designed to measure the soil moisture of saline-alkali soil and loamy soil. The soil sensor uses FDR method to calculate the soil moisture with the compensation from soil temperature and conductivity. It also has been calibrated in factory for Mineral soil type.
The LoRa wireless technology used in LSE01 allows device to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.
LSE01 is powered by 4000mA Li-SOCI2 battery, It is designed for long term use up to 10 years.
Each LES01 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registrations, register these keys to local LoRaWAN server and it will auto connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 Class A
- Ultro low power consumption
- Monitor Soil Moisture
- Monitor Soil Temperature
- Monitor Soil Conductivity Temperature Compensation
- Band: EU868
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically
- Downlink to change configure
- IP66 Waterproof Enclosure
- 4000mAh Battery for long term use
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Smart Agriculture