Dear customers,EXP-Tech will be closed from 20.12.2021 to 31.12.2021 for the Christmas Holidays.
Your EXP-Tech team
1.8" colorful display module for micro:bit
|To 9||€11.56 *|
|From 10||€10.91 *|
|From 50||€10.22 *|
|From 100||€9.70 *|
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Waveshare
- Order number: EXP-R63-087
- Manufacturer part number: 14718
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85312020
- Weight (kg): 0.025
This is a colorful display module designed for the BBC micro:bit, 1.8inch diagonal, 160x128 pixels, capable of displaying 65K colors.
Tired of the 5x5 LED matrix? Time to get a tiny monitor for your micro:bit, this one would be the ideal choice.
- micro:bit edge connector, directly pluggable
- Embedded driver ST7735S, supports 65K colors
- Onboard SRAM 23LC1024, used as display cache, no more out of memory
- SPI interface, takes up only a few IO pins
- Backlight adjustment via PWM
- Reserved solder pads for control interface, make it easy to connect with Arduino/Nucleo boards
- Comes with development resources (micro:bit graphical demo/python code/user manual, etc.)
- Driver: ST7735S
- Resolution: 160x128
- Display color: RGB, 65K colors
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Dimension: 61mm x 51.5mm
|Resolution:||160 x 128|