please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Mikroe
- Order number: EXP-R76-008
- Manufacturer part number: MIKROE-1978
- Availability: 10
- Weight (kg): 0.024
Weather click carries BME280 integrated environmental unit from Bosch. It’s a sensor that detects humidity, pressure, and temperature, specifically designed for low current consumption and long-term stability. The click is designed to work on a 3.3V power supply. It communicates with the target microcontroller over SPI or I2C interface.
- Type: Environmental
- Applications: Context awareness, home automation control, personalized weather stations, sport and fitness tools and so on
- On-board modules: Bosch BME280
- Key Features: Three sensors in one: pressure, humidity, temperature. Humidity sensor response time: 1 sec. Multiple operating modes: sleep, force, normal
- Interface: SPI,I2C
- Compatibility: mikroBUS
- Click board size: S (28.6 x 25.4 mm)
- Input Voltage: 3.3V