These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Jetson Nano Development / Expansion Kit
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Waveshare
- Order number: EXP-R63-321
- Manufacturer part number: 22149
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.55
JETSON NANO DEV KIT made by Waveshare, based on AI computers Jetson Nano and Jetson Xavier NX,... more
JETSON NANO DEV KIT made by Waveshare, based on AI computers Jetson Nano and Jetson Xavier NX, providing almost the same IOs, size and thickness as the Jetson Nano Developer Kit (B01), more convenient for upgrading the core module. By utilizing the power of the core module, it is qualified for fields like image classification, object detection, segmentation, speech processing, etc., and can be used in sorts of AI projects.
- GPU: 128-core Maxwell
- CPU: Quad-core ARM A57 @ 1.43 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s
- Storage: 16GB eMMC + 32GB USB drive, micro SD card (NOT included)
- Video Encoder: 250 MP/s, 1x 4K @ 30 [HEVC], 2x 1080p @ 60 [HEVC], 4x 1080p @ 30 [HEVC]
- Video Decoder: 500 MP/s, 1x 4K @ 60 [HEVC], 2x 4K @ 30 [HEVC], 4x 1080p @ 60 [HEVC], 8x 1080p @ 30 [HEVC]
- Camera: 2x MIPI CSI-2 DPHY lanes
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, M.2 Key E expansion connector
- Display: HDMI and DP
- USB: 4x USB 3.0, USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Extension Interfaces: GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
- Dimensions: 100 × 80 × 29mm
- Other: 260-pin connector