These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
ItsyBitsy nRF52840 Express - Bluetooth LE
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
6 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1422
- Manufacturer part number: 4481
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.005
It's an Adafruit ItsyBitsy nRF52840 Express featuring the Nordic nRF52840 Bluetooth LE... more
It's an Adafruit ItsyBitsy nRF52840 Express featuring the Nordic nRF52840 Bluetooth LE processor! Teensy & powerful, with an fast nRF52840 Cortex M4 processor running at 64 MHz and 1 MB of FLASH - this microcontroller board is perfect when you want something very compact, with a heap-load of memory and Bluetooth LE support This Itsy is your best option for tiny wireless connectivity - it can act as both a BLE central and peripheral, with support in both Arduino and CircuitPython
- Same size, form-factor as the remaining ItsyBitsy mainboards - with a similar but not identical pinout (there's no pins at the end of the board like most other Itsy's due to the radio antenna being there.
- Floating point support with Cortex M4 DSP instructions
- 32-bit, 3.3V logic and power with power/enable pin
- 1024 KB flash, 256 KB RAM
- 2 MB QSPI FLASH chip for storing files and CircuitPython code storage.
- Native Open Source USB stack - pre-programmed with UF2 bootloader
- Bluetooth Low Energy compatible 2.4GHz radio (Details available in the nRF52840 product specification)
- FCC / IC / TELEC certified module
- Up to +8dBm output power
- 21 GPIO, 6 x 12-bit ADC pins, up to 12 PWM outputs (3 PWM modules with 4 outputs each)
- Red LED for general purpose blinking, mini DotStar RGB LED for colorful feedback
- 1 x Special Vhigh output pin gives you the higher voltage from VBAT or VUSB, for driving NeoPixels, servos, and other 5V-logic devices. Digital 5 level-shifted output for high-voltage logic level output.
- Native USB supported by every OS - can be used in Arduino or CircuitPython as USB serial console, Keyboard/Mouse HID, even a little disk drive for storing Python scripts.
- Can be used with Arduino IDE or CircuitPython
- Comes pre-loaded with the UF2 bootloader, which looks like a USB storage key. Simply drag firmware on to program, no special tools or drivers needed! It can be used to load up CircuitPython or Arduino IDE