please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Pimoroni
- Order number: EXP-R40-057
- Manufacturer part number: PIM113
- Availability: 2
- country of origin: GB
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.02
Great for including a colourful character display and button inputs on your Raspberry Pi based projects!
Includes a 16x3 character LCD display, 6-zone RGB LED backlight, bar graph, and six capacitive touch buttons all in one slim package.
It's ideal for controlling your internet radio or home automation projects.
- 16x3 character LCD display (full ASCII character set and eight custom glyphs)
- Fully controllable six zone RGB backlight
- Six bright white bar graph LEDs (individually dimmable)
- Six capacitive touch buttons
- Power, I2C, SPI, UART, PWM, and five GPIO pins broken out
- SN3218 LED matrix driver chip (drives the RGB backlight)
- Microchip CAP1166 capacitive touch driver chip
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Python library
- Comes fully assembled (breakout pins require soldering)