SmartiPi Touch - Stand for Raspberry Pi 7" Touchscreen DisplaySmartiPi
- Order number:
Value added tax: €4.14
The 7" Display is secured into the case with four screws and the Raspberry Pi is enclosed in the compartment on the back of the case. A simple door covers the Pi in the compartment allowing for the display ribbon cable to connect to the Raspberry Pi DSI port.
You can power the display 2 ways - by either running two jumper wires from the raspberry Pi GPIO (will conflict with HATs) or using separate micro USB cables (or splitter cable) to power the Pi and display independently.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2, 3, and the newest 3B+
- 125° smooth pivot that allows you to adjust the angle of the screen
- HAT boards can be attached to the back of the case, adding even more functionality
- 3D printable accessories for additional customization
- camera case that works with Pi camera version 1 and 2
Please note: The 7" Touchscreen Display and Raspberry Pi are not included. The HDMI port on the Raspberry Pi is not accessible when enclosed.