Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 19 hours and 28 minutes so the order is shipped tomorrow .
- Manufacturer: Axiris
- Order number: EXP-R12-122
- Availability: 41
- country of origin: BE
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.025
The Swiss Pi is a versatile I/O card for use with Raspberry Pi model A+ and B+, Raspberry Pi 2... more
The Swiss Pi is a versatile I/O card for use with Raspberry Pi model A+ and B+, Raspberry Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi 3.
- 16 general-purpose I/O lines with individually configurable direction and pull-up resistor.
- 16 output channels providing 12-bit pulse-width modulation (PWM) output channels at about 40 to 1000 Hz with LED drive and servo motor capability, 10 mA source, 25 mA sink, 5 V levels.
- Low-power, 12-bit, 8-channel analog-to-digital converter chip featuring internal track/hold, voltage reference, and clock.
- Battery backed up real-time clock and calendar with integrated temperature compensated crystal oscillator and a 32.768 kHz quartz crystal.
- RS-485 interface with direct UART access from host system.
- Dedicated software-accessible controller for supporting RS-485 interface.
- Connector for extending I2C bus operating at 5 V.
- Polyfuse on 5V line for preventing damage to the computer.
- Incorporates EEPROM as defined by the HAT specification.
- Slot for camera cable is provided.
- Cutout for display cable is provided.
- Can be used with AxiCat adapter.