Dear customers,EXP-Tech will be closed from 20.12.2021 to 31.12.2021 for the Christmas Holidays.
Your EXP-Tech team
Raspberry Pi NoIR Kameramodul v2
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
2 Stück sofort versandfertig
- Manufacturer: Raspberry Pi
- Order number: EXP-R12-121
- Manufacturer part number: RPI NOIR CAMERA
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 90065900
- Weight (kg): 0.005
The NoIR Camera v2 is the official “night vision” camera board released by the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
The Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera Module v2 is a high quality 8 megapixel Sony IMX219 image sensor custom designed add-on board for Raspberry Pi, featuring a fixed focus lens. It's capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video.
It attaches to Pi by way of one of the small sockets on the board upper surface and uses the dedicated CSi interface, designed especially for interfacing to cameras.
The NoIR Camera has No InfraRed (NoIR) filter on the lens which makes it perfect for doing Infrared photography and taking pictures in low light (twilight) environments.
- Fixed focus lens on-board
- 8 megapixel native resolution sensor-capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images
- Supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video
- Size 25mm x 23mm x 9mm
- Weight just over 3g
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board via a short ribbon cable (supplied)
- NoIR Camera v2 is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi's preferred operating system