Dear customers,EXP Tech will be closed from 14.12.2020 to 04.01.2021 for the Christmas Holidays. Last shipping day in 2020 is 11.12.2020. Please plan ahead.
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Bitcraze
- Order number: EXP-R75-003
- Manufacturer part number: 114991751
- Availability: 3
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.005
The Lighthouse deck uses the HTC Vive base stations (aka Lighthouse) to achieve high precision positioning. The deck has 4 receivers which gives position and will in the future also give pose of the Crazyflie.
The hardware supports both Lighthouse V1 and V2 base stations, but with the current firmware only the V1 base stations are supported. The firmware is under heavy development and V2 support will soon be added.
The position and pose is calculated directly in the Crazyflie, which makes it possible to create fully autonomous systems without external communication.
- High accuracy positioning
- Supports HTC Vive Base Station
- HTC Vive Base Station 2.0 support in development, possible with firmware update
- On-board FPGA for signal processing with open source toolchain
- UART and I2C communication to Crazyflie deck expansion port
- UART pads available to solder a 2.54mm pin header for connection to external system, eg. Arduino
- UART and I2C bootloader to program the FPGA configuration
- ICE40UP5K FPGA for signal processing
- 1-wire memory for automatic expansion deck detection
- 4 TS4231 IR receivers
- Weight: 2.7g
- Size (WxHxD): 27x35x3.5mm
- Designed for mounting on top of the Crazyflie 2.x