We have summer vacation from 15 Aug 2022 to 19 Aug 2022
The orders during the vacation will be processed on 22 Aug 2022. Please plan ahead.
Crazyflie Lighthouse positioning deck
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
16 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Bitcraze
- Order number: EXP-R75-003
- Manufacturer part number: 114991751
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.005
The Lighthouse deck uses the HTC Vive base stations (aka Lighthouse) to achieve high precision positioning. The deck has 4 receivers which gives position and will in the future also give pose of the Crazyflie.
The hardware supports both Lighthouse V1 and V2 base stations, but with the current firmware only the V1 base stations are supported. The firmware is under heavy development and V2 support will soon be added.
The position and pose is calculated directly in the Crazyflie, which makes it possible to create fully autonomous systems without external communication.
- High accuracy positioning
- Supports HTC Vive Base Station
- HTC Vive Base Station 2.0 support in development, possible with firmware update
- On-board FPGA for signal processing with open source toolchain
- UART and I2C communication to Crazyflie deck expansion port
- UART pads available to solder a 2.54mm pin header for connection to external system, eg. Arduino
- UART and I2C bootloader to program the FPGA configuration
- ICE40UP5K FPGA for signal processing
- 1-wire memory for automatic expansion deck detection
- 4 TS4231 IR receivers
- Weight: 2.7g
- Size (WxHxD): 27x35x3.5mm
- Designed for mounting on top of the Crazyflie 2.x