These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
1 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Bitcraze
- Order number: EXP-R75-005
- Manufacturer part number: 800000001
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.1
The Roadrunner is a Loco positioning compatible tag that combines the hardware of a Crazyflie... more
The Roadrunner is a Loco positioning compatible tag that combines the hardware of a Crazyflie with the UWB positioning of the Loco products in a handy package. It's ready for mounting on 3rd party robots and supports power supplies up to 12V. It can communicate through cable connection or via radio.
Specifications are based on the standard 2-way ranging mode.
- Supports Tag mode
- Based on the Crazyflie hardware and uses same code-base as the Crazyflie
- 3-axis accelerometer / gyroscope and pressure sensor
- Low latency 2.4 GHz radio that supports Bluetooth LE
- 5 - 12V power supply or micro-USB
- Data communication via USB, UART, low latency 2.4 GHz radio or Bluetooth LE
- Wireless firmware updates
- Supports Crazyflie expansion decks
- Supports Crazyflie libraries and clients
- 1 x Roadrunner PCBA
- 1 x Enclosure box and 2 x screws
- 2 x PCBA mounting screws
- 1 x U.FL antenna with adhesive for mounting inside the enclosure
- 1 x 4 position male connector with screw terminals