KitiBot, Starter Robot, Graphical Programming, 2WD Version
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
4 Stück sofort versandfertig
- Manufacturer: Waveshare
- Order number: EXP-R63-062
- Manufacturer part number: 14262
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423110
- Weight (kg): 0.582
KitiBot is specially designed for STEAM education, comes with graphical programming software to help kids to learn programming just like easily building blocks. KitiBot-MG-W is the 2WD version.
Combined with the open source demo codes from Waveshare, KitiBot is also an ideal choice for electronics enthusiasts and creators to fast get started with robotic development.
KitiBot features a control board named Mega2560, and several typical robotic functional modules includes: line tracking, obstacle avoiding, ultrasonic ranging, servo, IR remote control, etc. It's compatible with the Arduino Mega 2560 R3.
There're various programmable modules like dual-mode Bluetooth, gesture sensor, ambient light sensor, IR receiver, RGB LED, buzzer, and so on. For easily connecting with more expansion devices, it also breakout I2C, SPI, UART interfaces and provides sufficient sensor connectors.
- Metal box x1
- Mega2560 control board x1
- Acrylic panels for control board 2PCS x1
- Line tracking sensor x1
- Ultrasonic sensor x1
- KitiBot acrylic head x1
- Servo x1
- Servo mounting board x1
- Ultrasonic adapter x1
- Motors 2PCS x1
- Wheels 2PCS x1
- Omni-direction wheel 2PCS x1
- Infrared remote controller x1
- 18650 battery holder x1
- PH2.0 20cm 4Pin same side contact cable x1
- PH2.0 20cm 7Pin same side contact cable x1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x1
- Screwdrivers 2PCS x1
- KitiBot-MG-W screws x1
- Note: this product requires two 18650 batteries to work, which are NOT included