Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: Waveshare
- Order number: EXP-R63-063
- Manufacturer part number: 14263
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423110
- Weight (kg): 0.755
KitiBot is specially designed for STEAM education, comes with graphical programming software to help kids to learn programming just like easily building blocks. KitiBot-MG-T is the tracked version.
Combined with the open source demo codes from Waveshare, KitiBot is also an ideal choice for electronics enthusiasts and creators to fast get started with robotic development.
KitiBot features a control board named Mega2560, and several typical robotic functional modules includes: line tracking, obstacle avoiding, ultrasonic ranging, servo, IR remote control, etc.
Mega2560 is an ATMEGA2560-16AU development board, compatible with the Arduino Mega 2560 R3, offers higher performance and more RAM than the UNO R3.
There're various programmable modules like dual-mode Bluetooth, gesture sensor, ambient light sensor, IR receiver, RGB LED, buzzer, and so on. For easily connecting with more expansion devices, it also breakout I2C, SPI, UART interfaces and provides sufficient sensor connectors.
- Metal box x1
- Gears 8PCS x1
- Caterpillar track 2PCS x1
- Mega2560 control board x1
- Acrylic panels for control board 2PCS x1
- Line tracking sensor x1
- Ultrasonic sensor x1
- KitiBot acrylic head x1
- Servo x1
- Servo mounting board x1
- Ultrasonic adapter x1
- 370 coding motors 2PCS x1
- Infrared remote controller x1
- 18650 battery holder x1
- PH2.0 20cm 4Pin same side contact cable x1
- PH2.0 20cm 7Pin same side contact cable x1
- PH2.0 20cm 6Pin same side contact cable 2PCS x1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x1
- KitiBot-MG-T screws x1
- Screwdrivers 2PCS x1
- Note: this product requires two 18650 batteries to work, which are NOT included