These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
5-Channel Reflectance Sensor Array for Balboa 32U4
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
5 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-1293
- Manufacturer part number: 3577
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.02
The 5-Channel Reflectance Sensor Array for Balboa provides an easy way to add line sensing to... more
The 5-Channel Reflectance Sensor Array for Balboa provides an easy way to add line sensing to the Balboa 32U4 Balancing Robot. It features five separate reflectance sensors, each consisting of a dimmable IR emitter coupled with a phototransistor that responds based on how much emitter light is reflected back to it. The array is intended for Balboas assembled with 80×10mm wheels that are operating in upright (balancing) orientations.
The typical sequence for reading a sensor is:
- Turn on IR LEDs (optional).
- Set the I/O line to an output and drive it high.
- Allow at least 10 ?s for the sensor output to rise.
- Make the I/O line an input (high impedance).
- Measure the time for the voltage to decay by waiting for the I/O line to go low.
- Turn off IR LEDs (optional).
- Voltage: 5 V
- Peak wavelength: 940 nm
- Maximum current draw: 40 mA