5-Channel Reflectance Sensor Array for Balboa 32U4
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
5 Stück sofort versandfertig
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-1293
- Manufacturer part number: 3577
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.02
The 5-Channel Reflectance Sensor Array for Balboa provides an easy way to add line sensing to the Balboa 32U4 Balancing Robot. It features five separate reflectance sensors, each consisting of a dimmable IR emitter coupled with a phototransistor that responds based on how much emitter light is reflected back to it. The array is intended for Balboas assembled with 80×10mm wheels that are operating in upright (balancing) orientations.
The typical sequence for reading a sensor is:
- Turn on IR LEDs (optional).
- Set the I/O line to an output and drive it high.
- Allow at least 10 ?s for the sensor output to rise.
- Make the I/O line an input (high impedance).
- Measure the time for the voltage to decay by waiting for the I/O line to go low.
- Turn off IR LEDs (optional).
- Voltage: 5 V
- Peak wavelength: 940 nm
- Maximum current draw: 40 mA