please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-526
- Manufacturer part number: 105020011
- Availability: 1
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423910
- Weight (kg): 0.01
Grove - Haptic motor is a Grove module integrated with DRV2605L which will give your project more feelings. This motor is specially designed for various effects, such as to ramp the vibration level up and down, for wearable and IoT devices. Right we have developed an easy-to-use library which can simulate 123 kinds of vibrating modes in total and this will make your prototyping very quickly. Also, you can develop more advanced functions with the driver DRV2605L which improves actuator performance in terms of acceleration consistency, starting time, and brake time and is accessible through a shared I2C compatible bus or PWM input signal.
- More vibration effects.
- Facilitate the process of prototyping.
- Easy-to-use library with 123 kinds of vibrating modes.
- Powerful driver to implant more advanced functions.
|Operating voltage||3.3~5.0 V|
Ripples (at maximum power)
|Max power||750 mW|
|I2C speed||100 kHz|
|Vibration effects||123 types|
|Default I2C Address||0x5A|
- Mobile phones and tablets.
- Wearable devices.
- Remote controls, touch-enabled devices.
- Industrial human-machine interfaces.