These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Seeed Studio Grove - Sound Sensor
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
35 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-059
- Manufacturer part number: 101020023
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423910
- Weight (kg): 0.004
Grove - Sound Sensor can detect the sound strength of the environment. The main component of the... more
Grove - Sound Sensor can detect the sound strength of the environment. The main component of the module is a simple microphone, which is based on the LM358 amplifier and an electret microphone. This module's output is analog and can be easily sampled and tested by a Seeeduino.
- Easy to use sound sensor module
- Provides analog output signal
- Easily integrates with Logic modules on the input side of Grove circuits
- Uses Standard 4-pin Grove Cables to connect to other Grove modules such as Grove Power Modules, Logic Gates and Grove - Base Shield
- Operating voltage range: 4-12V
- Operating current (Vcc=5V): 4-8mA
- Voltage Gain (VS=6V, f=1 kHz): 26dB
- Microphone sensitivity (1Khz): 52-48dB
- Microphone Impedance: 2.2K?
- Microphone Frequency: 16-20Khz
- Microphone S/N ratio: 54dB