Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Thanks for your understanding!
Your EXP-Tech team
Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 16 hours and 19 minutes so the order is shipped tomorrow .
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-059
- Manufacturer part number: 101020023
- Availability: 4
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423910
- Weight (kg): 0.004
Grove - Sound Sensor can detect the sound strength of the environment. The main component of the... more
Grove - Sound Sensor can detect the sound strength of the environment. The main component of the module is a simple microphone, which is based on the LM358 amplifier and an electret microphone. This module's output is analog and can be easily sampled and tested by a Seeeduino.
- Easy to use sound sensor module
- Provides analog output signal
- Easily integrates with Logic modules on the input side of Grove circuits
- Uses Standard 4-pin Grove Cables to connect to other Grove modules such as Grove Power Modules, Logic Gates and Grove - Base Shield
- Operating voltage range: 4-12V
- Operating current (Vcc=5V): 4-8mA
- Voltage Gain (VS=6V, f=1 kHz): 26dB
- Microphone sensitivity (1Khz): 52-48dB
- Microphone Impedance: 2.2KΩ
- Microphone Frequency: 16-20Khz
- Microphone S/N ratio: 54dB