please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-307
- Manufacturer part number: 113020006
- Availability: 3
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423910
- Weight (kg): 0.01
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a set of short-range wireless technologies. It's behind daily applications such as access control system and mobile payment system.
Grove NFC features a highly integrated transceiver module PN532 which handles contactless communication at 13.56MHz. You can read and write a 13.56MHz tag with this module or implement point to point data exchange with two NFCs. Grove NFC is designed to use I2C or UART communication protocols, and UART is the default mode. In addition, we assign an independent PCB antenna which can easily stretch out of any enclosure you use, leaving more room for you to design the exterior of your project.
- Working Voltage: 3.3V
- Working Current:
- Static Mode: 73mA
- Write/Read Mode: 83mA
- Support host interface: Only UART
- Serve for contactless communication at 13.56MHz.
- Support ISO14443 Type A and Type B protocols.
- Max operating distance for detecting NFC tags is 28mm depending on current antenna size.
- Support P2P communication.
- Dimensions: 25.43mm x 20.35mm
- Grove - NFC x1
- NFC Antenna x1
- IPX connect wire - 120mm x1
- 24AWG Grove Cable - 4P-4P-2.0-200mm x1