Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Thanks for your understanding!
Your EXP-Tech team
Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 2 days 21 hours and 45 minutes so the order is shipped at Tuesday .
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-323
- Manufacturer part number: 101020067
- Availability: 1
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423910
- Weight (kg): 0.02
The Grove - CO2 Sensor module is infrared CO2 sensor high sensitivity and high resolution.... more
The Grove - CO2 Sensor module is infrared CO2 sensor high sensitivity and high resolution. Infrared CO2 sensor MH-Z16 Is a general-purpose, small sensors , the use of non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) Present in the principle of the air CO2 Detect , with good selectivity, oxygen- dependent , long life, built-in temperature sensor, temperature compensation ,with UART output , easy to use. It can be widely used in HVAC and indoor air quality monitoring , industrial process monitoring and security , agriculture and livestock production process monitoring.
- Measuring the range of 0-2000 parts per million (PPM)
- Resolution of 1 PPM 0-2000 parts per million (PPM)
- Accuracy of 200 PPM
- A Warm - up time 3 minutes
- Response Time <90s
- Operating temperature 0 to 50℃
- Operating Humidity 0% ~ 90% RH
- Storage temperature - 20-60℃
- Operating Voltage4.5 V to 6 V DC
- The Current maximum Current of less than 100 ma, the average Current of less than 50 ma
- Output mode UART