Dear customers,EXP Tech will be closed from 14.12.2020 to 04.01.2021 for the Christmas Holidays. Last shipping day in 2020 is 11.12.2020. Please plan ahead.
Merry Chrsitmas and happy new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-352
- Manufacturer part number: 103020016
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423910
- Weight (kg): 0.01
Find setting up an amplifier IC on the breadboard a troublesome and totally no-need-to-repeat... more
Find setting up an amplifier IC on the breadboard a troublesome and totally no-need-to-repeat job? This Grove module can save you clutter to settle up such an IC by integrating the whole operating circuit. It's designed for precise differential-input amplification. Input the differential signals of your sensor to this module through the male pins, then your Arduino will get a precisely amplified output from the Grove interface. The gain scale factor is selectable. You can get a 304 times or 971 times amplification via a switch on the board.
- High amplifying precision
- Selectable scale factor
- Can be conveniently read by Arduino
- Strong input protection: ±40V
- Application Ideas
- Sensor signal amplifier
- Signal comparison
- General purpose amplification
- For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.