This product is currently not available.
Seeed Studio Grove - Differential Amplifier
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-352
- Manufacturer part number: 103020016
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423910
- Weight (kg): 0.01
Find setting up an amplifier IC on the breadboard a troublesome and totally no-need-to-repeat... more
Find setting up an amplifier IC on the breadboard a troublesome and totally no-need-to-repeat job? This Grove module can save you clutter to settle up such an IC by integrating the whole operating circuit. It's designed for precise differential-input amplification. Input the differential signals of your sensor to this module through the male pins, then your Arduino will get a precisely amplified output from the Grove interface. The gain scale factor is selectable. You can get a 304 times or 971 times amplification via a switch on the board.
- High amplifying precision
- Selectable scale factor
- Can be conveniently read by Arduino
- Strong input protection: ±40V
- Application Ideas
- Sensor signal amplifier
- Signal comparison
- General purpose amplification
- For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.