Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-434
- Manufacturer part number: 101020083
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423910
- Weight (kg): 0.008
The sensor on Grove - Gesture is PAJ7620U2 that integrates gesture recognition function with general I2C interface into a single chip. It can recognize 9 gestures including move up, move down, move left, move right, etc with a simple swipe of your hand.
Following is a video which using Gesture sensor with matrix to display the direction of hand.
We can utilize the gesture to adjust the sound volume, control a robot. Or we can make a remote-control unit, which is able to operate many devices at the same time via a gesture sensor.
“Always Believe That Something Wonderful Is About To Happen.”
- 9 gesture recognition
- Built-in proximity detection
- Various main boards support : Arduino UNO/Seeeduino/Arduino Mega2560
- 1*PCBA-Grove - Gesture;
- 1*26AWG Grove Cable;SA206120099A.
- 13gesture recognition
- Operating Power:5V
- Sensor: PAJ7620U2
- Detecting range: 5 – 15cm
- Ambient light immunity: < 100k Lux
- Gesture speed mode: Normal and Gaming