Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-679
- Manufacturer part number: 108020103
- Availability: 5
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.01
The Grove - I2C Motor Driver (TB6612FNG) can drive two DC motors up to 12V/1.2A or drive one stepper motor up to 12V/1.2A. With the on-board MCU, it can work with Arduino easily via the Grove I2C interface.
This diver board is based on TB6612FNG, which is a driver IC for DC motor and stepper motor with output transistor in LD MOS structure with low ON-resistor. Two input signals, IN1 and IN2, can choose one of four modes such as CW, CCW, short brake, and stop mode.
- On board MCU
- CW/CCW/short brake/stop function modes
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit and low voltage detecting circuit
- Standby (Power save) system