please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-679
- Manufacturer part number: 108020103
- Availability: 3
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.01
The Grove - I2C Motor Driver (TB6612FNG) can drive two DC motors up to 12V/1.2A or drive one stepper motor up to 12V/1.2A. With the on-board MCU, it can work with Arduino easily via the Grove I2C interface.
This diver board is based on TB6612FNG, which is a driver IC for DC motor and stepper motor with output transistor in LD MOS structure with low ON-resistor. Two input signals, IN1 and IN2, can choose one of four modes such as CW, CCW, short brake, and stop mode.
- On board MCU
- CW/CCW/short brake/stop function modes
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit and low voltage detecting circuit
- Standby (Power save) system