Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-617
- Manufacturer part number: 101020088
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.007
This Seeed Studio Grove – Multichannel Gas sensor is an environment detecting sensor with a built in MiCS-6814 which can detect many unhealthful gases. It has three channels, so three gases can be measured simultaneously.
This sensor is belong to Grove system, and you can plug it onto the Base shield and work with Arduino directly without any jumper wires. The interface of it is I2C, so plug it onto the I2C port of Base shield, then you can start to use it.
- Three fully independent sensing elements on one package
- Built with ATmega168PA
- I2C interface with programmable address
- Heating power can be shut down for low power
- Detectable gases:Carbon monoxide (CO) , Nitrogen dioxide (NO2) , Hydrogen (H2) , Ammonia (NH3) , Methane (CH4) , etc.