please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-662
- Manufacturer part number: 101020585
- Availability: 2
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.003
The Grove - IMU 9DOF (lcm20600+AK09918) is a 9 Degrees of Freedom IMU (Inertial measurement unit) which combines gyroscope, accelerometer and electronic compass. We use two chips LCM20600+AK09918 to implement those 3 functions.
The LCM20600 is a 6-axis MotionTracking device that combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer. Gyroscope is a device used for measuring or maintaining orientation and angular velocity, normally, we use it to measure spin and twist. Accelerometer is a device that measures proper acceleration.
The AK09918 is a 3-axis electronic compass IC with high sensitive Hall sensor technology. We use an electronic compass to measure the magnetic force, which can provide us with the direction information.
As its name suggests just use this single small module and you can measure 9 Degrees of Freedom: angular rotation in x/y/z axis, acceleration in x/y/z axis, and magnetic force in x/y/z axis.
- 3-Axis Gyroscope with Programmable FSR of ±250 dps, ±500 dps, ±1000 dps, and ±2000 dps
- 3-Axis Accelerometer with Programmable FSR of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, and ±16g
- 3-Axis Electronic Compass with 0.15 μT/LSB (typ.) sensitivity
- User-programmable interrupts
- 16-bit ADC resolution and Programmable Filters for acceleration measurements
- 16-bit ADC resolution for magnetic measurements
- 1 KB FIFO buffer enables the applications processor to read the data in bursts(LCM20600)
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Magnetic sensor overflow monitor function
- Built-in oscillator for internal clock source
- Smartphones and Tablets
- Wearable Sensors
- Dimensions: 40mm x 20mm x 10mm
- Weight: 3g
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V / 5V
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +85°C
- Gyroscope Full-Scale Range: ±250 dps, ±500 dps, ±1000 dps, ±2000 dps
- Gyroscope Sensitivity Scale Factor: 131 LSB/(dps)@±250dps; 65.5 LSB/(dps)@±500dps; 32.8 LSB/(dps)@±1000dps; 16.4 LSB/(dps)@±2000dps
- Accelerometer Full-Scale Range: ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, ±16g
- Accelerometer Sensitivity Scale Factor: 16384 LSB/[email protected]±2g; 8192 LSB/[email protected]±4g; 4096 LSB/[email protected]±8g; 2048 LSB/[email protected]±16g
- Magnetic sensor measurement range: ±4912μT (typical)
- Magnetic sensor sensitivity: 0.15μT (typical)
- Interface: I2C
- Grove - IMU 9DOF (lcm20600+AK09918) x1
- Grove Cable x1