Grove - 2-Channel Inductive Sensor (LDC1612)
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-680
- Manufacturer part number: 101020599
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.01
The Grove - 2-Channel Inductive Sensor is based on Texas Instruments(TI) LDC1612, a 28-bit inductance to digital converter(LDC) for inductive sensing solutions. With multiple channels and support for remote sensing, the LDC1612 enables the performance and reliability benefits of inductive sensing to be realized at minimal cost and power. Inductance is an effect caused by the magnetic field of a current-carrying conductor acting back on the conductor. So by sensing the inductance, this sensor can detect the proximity of conductors especially metal nearby.
- 2 Channels With Matched Sensor Drive
- Easy-to-Use: Minimal Configuration Required
- Multiple Channels Support Environmental and Aging Compensation
- Remote Sensor Position of >20 cm Supports Operation In Harsh Environments