Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-677
- Manufacturer part number: 101020613
- Availability: 5
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.01
The Grove - Laser PM2.5 Sensor (HM3301) is a new generation of laser dust detection sensor, which is used for continuous and real-time detection of dust in the air.
Different from the pumping dust detection sensor, the HM-3301 innovatively uses fan blades to drive air, and the air flowing through the detection chamber is used as a test sample to perform real-time and continuous test on dust of different particle sizes in the air.
This module is suitable for dust detectors, intelligent air purifiers, intelligent air conditioners, intelligent ventilation fans, air quality testing, haze meters, environmental monitoring and relative products and applications
- High sensitivity on dust particles of 0.3 μm or greater
- Real-time & continuous detection of dust concentration in the air
- Based on laser light scattering technology, readings are accurate, stable, and consistent
- Low noise
- Ultra-low power consumption