please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-695
- Manufacturer part number: 101020534
- Availability: 4
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.002
The Grove - 12 Key Capacitive I2C Touch Sensor V2 (MPR121) is a multichannel proximity capacitive touch sensor. It's a 3-in-1 module with the following features: Capacitance Sensing, Touch Sensing, and Proximity Sensing.
- Internal 10-bit ADC
- Integrated independent autocalibration for each electrode input
- Completely independent electrodes with built-in autoconfiguration
- I2C interface, with IRQ Interrupt output to advise electrode status changes
- Hardware configurable I2C address
- 12 electrodes/capacitance sensing inputs in which 8 are multifunctional for LED driving and GPIO
- Autoconfiguration of charge current and charge time for each electrode input
- Separate touch and release trip thresholds for each electrode, providing hysteresis and electrode independence