SparkFun Qwiic Shield for Arduino Nano
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
4 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Sparkfun
- Order number: EXP-R05-1329
- Manufacturer part number: DEV-16789
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.005
The SparkFun Qwiic Shield for Arduino Nano provides you with a quick and easy way to enter into SparkFun's Qwiic ecosystem with your Arduino Nano board. The Qwiic shield connects the I2C bus (GND, 3.3V, SDA and SCL) on your Arduino Nano to four SparkFun Qwiic connectors (two horizontally and two vertically mounted). The Qwiic connect system allows for easy daisy chaining so long as your devices are on different addresses, you can connect as many Qwiic devices as you would like.
The Qwiic Shield for Arduino Nano comes with two, 15-pin female stackable headers. You will need to solder the headers on to the shield and, if necessary, to your Arduino Nano yourself. Take care to match the markings on the Qwiic Shield to the appropriate pins on your Nano to avoid possibly damaging your boards.
- 1x SparkFun Qwiic Shield for Arduino Nano
- 2x Arduino Nano 15-pin Stackable Headers - New with this revision!
- Arduino Nano Footprint Compatible
- 4x Qwiic Connection Ports
- Logic Shifting Circuit and IOREF Jumper
- I2C Jumper
- 3.3V and GND Buses