Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 13 hours and 52 minutes so the order is shipped today .
- Manufacturer: PJRC
- Order number: EXP-R05-840
- Manufacturer part number: TEENSY_PINS
- Availability: 22
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.02
The Teensy 2.0 is a complete USB-based microcontoller development system, in a very small... more
The Teensy 2.0 is a complete USB-based microcontoller development system, in a very small footprint! All programming is done via the USB port. No special programmer is needed, only a standard "Mini-B" USB cable and a PC or Macintosh with a USB port. This is the latest version, 2.0.
- USB can be any type of device
- AVR processor, 16 MHz
- Single pushbutton programming
- Easy to use Teensy Loader application
- Free software development tools
- Works with Mac OS X, Linux & Windows
- Tiny size, perfect for many projects
- Available with pins for solderless breadboard
Comes with assembled Teensy board (ATmega32u4 with bootloader preinstalled) and header to allow easy breadboarding. We suggest using AVR-gcc (like WinAVR) with the LUFA library or 'Teensyduino'.