These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
Teensy 2.0 with Header Pins
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: PJRC
- Order number: EXP-R05-840
- Manufacturer part number: TEENSY_PINS
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.02
The Teensy 2.0 is a complete USB-based microcontoller development system, in a very small... more
The Teensy 2.0 is a complete USB-based microcontoller development system, in a very small footprint! All programming is done via the USB port. No special programmer is needed, only a standard "Mini-B" USB cable and a PC or Macintosh with a USB port. This is the latest version, 2.0.
- USB can be any type of device
- AVR processor, 16 MHz
- Single pushbutton programming
- Easy to use Teensy Loader application
- Free software development tools
- Works with Mac OS X, Linux & Windows
- Tiny size, perfect for many projects
- Available with pins for solderless breadboard
Comes with assembled Teensy board (ATmega32u4 with bootloader preinstalled) and header to allow easy breadboarding. We suggest using AVR-gcc (like WinAVR) with the LUFA library or 'Teensyduino'.