Teensy 4.0 Development Board
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
188 Stück sofort versandfertig
- Manufacturer: PJRC
- Order number: EXP-R05-1290
- Manufacturer part number: TEENSY40
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.005
Teensy 4.0 features an ARM Cortex-M7 processor at 600 MHz, with a NXP iMXRT1062 chip.
When running at 600 MHz, Teensy 4.0 consumes approximately 100 mA current.
Teensy 4.0 provides support for dynamic clock scaling. Unlike traditional microcontrollers, where changing the clock speed causes wrong baud rates and other issues, Teensy 4.0 hardware and Teensyduino's software support for Arduino timing functions are designed to allow dynamically speed changes. Serial baud rates, audio streaming sample rates, and Arduino functions like delay() and millis(), and Teensyduino's extensions like IntervalTimer and elapsedMillis, continue to work properly while the CPU changes speed.
Teensy 4.0 also provides a power shut off feature. By connecting a pushbutton to the On/Off pin, the 3.3V power supply can be completely disabled by holding the button for 5 seconds, and turned back on by a brief button press. If a coin cell is connected to VBAT, Teensy 4.0's RTC also continues to keep track of date & time while the power is off.
Teensy 4.0 also can also be overclocked, well beyond 600 MHz!
- ARM Cortex-M7 at 600 MHz
- 1024K RAM (512K is tightly coupled)
- 2048K Flash (64K reserved for recovery & EEPROM emulation)
- 2 USB ports, both 480 MBit/sec
- 3 CAN Bus (1 with CAN FD)
- 2 I2S Digital Audio
- 1 S/PDIF Digital Audio
- 1 SDIO (4 bit) native SD
- 3 SPI, all with 16 word FIFO
- 3 I2C, all with 4 byte FIFO
- 7 Serial, all with 4 byte FIFO
- 32 general purpose DMA channels
- 31 PWM pins
- 40 digital pins, all interrrupt capable
- 14 analog pins, 2 ADCs on chip
- Cryptographic Acceleration
- Random Number Generator
- RTC for date/time
- Programmable FlexIO
- Pixel Processing Pipeline
- Peripheral cross triggering
- Power On/Off management