BlueDot BMA400 Board
|To 9||€18.06 *|
|From 10||€17.16 *|
|From 20||€16.25 *|
|From 50||€15.35 *|
|From 100||€14.45 *|
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
12 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: BlueDot
- Order number: EXP-R12-216
- Manufacturer part number: BMA400
- country of origin: DE
- HS code: 90318080
- Weight (kg): 0.005
- High Output Data Rate. Even with its ultra-low power consumption the BMA400 enables a very high output data rate of up to 800 Hz.
- 3.3 V and 5 V Power Supply. The on-board voltage regulator accepts anything from 2.6 V to 5.5 V to supply the BMA400 sensor with a constant voltage of 1.8V.
- I2C Communication. The sensor communicates through the I2C protocol using the addresses 0x14 and 0x15 (default).
- Data Transfer with both 5 V and 3.3 V devices. While devices like the Arduino Uno interpret a 5 V signal as a logic HIGH, the BMA400 uses 1.8 V as a logic HIGH. The on-board logic level converter translates the 5 V signals into 1.8 V signals and vice-versa.
Measurement Range: ±2 g, ±4 g, ±8 g and ±16 g
Output Data Rate in Normal Mode: 12,5 Hz to 800 Hz
Output Data Rate in Low-Power Mode: 25 Hz
Board Power Suppy: 2,6 ± to 5,5 V
Sensor Current Consumption at Maximum Performance: 14 µA
Sensor Current Consumption for Typical Use Cases: < 8 µA
Sensor Current Consumption Low Power Use Cases: < 4 µA
Sensor Current Consumption in Sleep Mode: 160 nA
Operating Temperate: -40°C to 85°C
Communication Modes: I2C
I2C Addresses: 0x15 (default) and 0x14
Board Size: 26 x 19 x 2 mm
Mounting Hole Size: 2.8 mm