These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
BlueDot BMA400 Board
|To 9||€18.06 *|
|From 10||€17.16 *|
|From 20||€16.25 *|
|From 50||€15.35 *|
|From 100||€14.45 *|
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
12 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: BlueDot
- Order number: EXP-R12-216
- Manufacturer part number: BMA400
- country of origin: DE
- HS code: 90318080
- Weight (kg): 0.005
The BMA400 is an ultra-low power acceleration sensor from Bosch Sensortec, with a maximum current... more
The BMA400 is an ultra-low power acceleration sensor from Bosch Sensortec, with a maximum current consumption of 14 µA. The output data rate ranges from 12.5 Hz to 800 Hz and the measurement range varies from ±2 g up to ±16 g. The BMA400 senses tilt, orientation, tab/double tab and enables step counting.
- High Output Data Rate. Even with its ultra-low power consumption the BMA400 enables a very high output data rate of up to 800 Hz.
- 3.3 V and 5 V Power Supply. The on-board voltage regulator accepts anything from 2.6 V to 5.5 V to supply the BMA400 sensor with a constant voltage of 1.8V.
- I2C Communication. The sensor communicates through the I2C protocol using the addresses 0x14 and 0x15 (default).
- Data Transfer with both 5 V and 3.3 V devices. While devices like the Arduino Uno interpret a 5 V signal as a logic HIGH, the BMA400 uses 1.8 V as a logic HIGH. The on-board logic level converter translates the 5 V signals into 1.8 V signals and vice-versa.
Measurement Range: ±2 g, ±4 g, ±8 g and ±16 g
Output Data Rate in Normal Mode: 12,5 Hz to 800 Hz
Output Data Rate in Low-Power Mode: 25 Hz
Board Power Suppy: 2,6 ± to 5,5 V
Sensor Current Consumption at Maximum Performance: 14 µA
Sensor Current Consumption for Typical Use Cases: < 8 µA
Sensor Current Consumption Low Power Use Cases: < 4 µA
Sensor Current Consumption in Sleep Mode: 160 nA
Operating Temperate: -40°C to 85°C
Communication Modes: I2C
I2C Addresses: 0x15 (default) and 0x14
Board Size: 26 x 19 x 2 mm
Mounting Hole Size: 2.8 mm