Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Thanks for your understanding!
Your EXP-Tech team
Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 2 days 7 hours and 42 minutes so the order is shipped at Tuesday .
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-118
- Manufacturer part number: 101020051
- Availability: 3
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423910
- Weight (kg): 0.002
The ADXL335 is a small, thin, low power, complete 3-axis accelerometer with... more
The ADXL335 is a small, thin, low power, complete 3-axis accelerometer with signal conditioned voltage outputs. The product measures acceleration with a minimum full-scale range of ±3 g.
The module was designed as breakout board because ADXL335's signal is analog( more ports requested ),but the board outline is grove module that you can fix it convenient like others grove. The sensor combine 3.3 and 5V power supply,can be used in standard arduino device and seeeduino stalker.
- Wide power range DC3V to 5V
- Grove module
- 3 axis sensing
- Small, low-profile package: 4×4×1.45mm LFCSP
- Low power 350µA at 3V (typical)
- High sensitive
- 10,000 g shock survival
- BW adjustment with a single capacitor per axis
- RoHS/WEEE lead-free compliant