CMPS12 - Tilt compensated compass
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
23 Stück sofort versandfertig
- Manufacturer: Robot Electronics
- Order number: EXP-R11-059
- Manufacturer part number: CMPS12
- country of origin: UK
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.005
The CMPS12 is our 4th generation tilt compensated compass. Employing a 3-axis magnetometer, a 3-axis gyro and a 3-axis accelerometer.
At the core of the module is the superb BNO055 running algorithms to remove the errors caused by tilting of the PCB.
Power supply requirements are flexible, you can feed between 3.3 - 5v and the module draws a nominal 18mA of current. A choice of serial or I2C interfaces can be used for communication.
- Heading, 16 bit – 2 outputs, one calculated by Bosch and one by us
- Heading, 8 bit – 0-255 scaled for simpler requirements
- Pitch – +/- 0-90° or +/- 0-180°
- Roll – +/- 0-90°
- Temperature – current temperature of the BNO055 in °c
- Raw sensor outputs – 3 x 16 bit integers for each of the Magnetometer, accelerometer and gyro