These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
ADXL343 - Triple-Axis Accelerometer w/ I2C/SPI
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
8 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1386
- Manufacturer part number: 4097
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.002
The sensor has three axes of measurements, X Y Z, and pins that can be used either as I2C or SPI... more
The sensor has three axes of measurements, X Y Z, and pins that can be used either as I2C or SPI digital interfacing. You can set the sensitivity level to either +-2g, +-4g, +-8g or +-16g. The lower range gives more resolution for slow movements, the higher range is good for high speed tracking. The ADXL343 is the latest and greatest from Analog Devices, known for their exceptional quality MEMS devices.
- 3-axis MEMs digital accelerometer
- Input voltage: 2.0-3.6 V
- User-selectable output resolution
- User-selectable data rate (0.1 .. 3200 Hz)
- Hardware support for free-fall detection, tap detection, and activity/inactivity
- HW support for both I2C and SPI, although I2C is recommended for ease of use.