Dear customers,EXP Tech will be closed from 14.12.2020 to 04.01.2021 for the Christmas Holidays. Last shipping day in 2020 is 11.12.2020. Please plan ahead.
Merry Chrsitmas and happy new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: Atlas Scientific
- Order number: EXP-R35-013
- Manufacturer part number: ENV-40-EC-K1.0
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90318080
- Weight (kg): 0.094
This scientific grade platinum conductivity sensor is corrosion resistant and extremely durable.... more
This scientific grade platinum conductivity sensor is corrosion resistant and extremely durable. These probes are great for laboratory testing or long term field use. This Sensor comes with a wire length of 30" (76cm) and has a BNC connector.
This Conductivity Sensor can be fully submerged indefinitely.
- Standard Lab use
- Field use
- Food Safe
- Fish keeping
- Mixed aqueous/organic
- Samples containing Heavy metals
- Soil Samples
- Strong reducing agents
- Reads: Conductivity
- Range: 5 − 200,000 μS/cm
- Accuracy: +/ – 2%
- Response time: 90% in 1s
- Max pressure: 3,447 kPa (500PSI)
- Max depth: 343 meters (1,125 ft)
- Temperature range: 1 − 110 °C
- Cable length: 1 meter
- Internal temperature sensor: No
- Time before recalibration: ~10 years
- Life expectancy : ~10 years
- Maintenance: N/A
- Weight: 51 grams
- Measuring Surface: Graphite
- Dimensions: 12mm x 152mm (0.47" x 6")
- BNC connector: Yes
- Sterilization: Chemical only
- Food safe: Yes