Article successfully added.
This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Manufacturer: Atlas Scientific
- Order number: EXP-R35-015
- Manufacturer part number: ENV-40-pH
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90318080
- Weight (kg): 0.088
P Secure bonuspoints now
Scientific Grade Silver / Silver chloride pH Sensor. These Sensors are great for... more
Scientific Grade Silver / Silver chloride pH Sensor. These Sensors are great for laboratory testing or long term field use. Their Rugged Epoxy design makes them virtually unbreakable. This Sensor comes with a soaker bottle so the bulb does not dry out. The wire length is 30" (76cm) and has a BNC connector.
This pH Sensor can be fully submerged indefinitely.
- Standard Lab use
- Field use
- Low ionic and ultra-pure water
- High pH Solutions (up to 14pH)
- Samples containing Heavy metals
- Photography Development
- Beer, wine and other liquor
- Food Safe
- pH Range: 0-14 (Na+ error at >12.3 pH)
- Operating temperature: 1°C - 99°C
- Max PSI: 690 kPa (100PSI)
- Speed of Response: 95% in 1 second
- Isopotential point: pH 7.00 (0 mV)
- Dimensions 12mm X 150mm (1/2" X 6")