Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Thanks for your understanding!
Your EXP-Tech team
Article successfully added.
This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: Atlas Scientific
- Order number: EXP-R35-015
- Manufacturer part number: ENV-40-pH
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90318080
- Weight (kg): 0.088
Scientific Grade Silver / Silver chloride pH Sensor. These Sensors are great for... more
Scientific Grade Silver / Silver chloride pH Sensor. These Sensors are great for laboratory testing or long term field use. Their Rugged Epoxy design makes them virtually unbreakable. This Sensor comes with a soaker bottle so the bulb does not dry out. The wire length is 1m.
This pH Sensor can be fully submerged indefinitely.
- Standard Lab use
- Field use
- Low ionic and ultra-pure water
- High pH Solutions (up to 14pH)
- Samples containing Heavy metals
- Photography Development
- Beer, wine and other liquor
- Food Safe
- Reads: pH
- Range: 0 − 14
- Resolution: +/- 0.001
- Accuracy: +/- 0.002
- Response time: 95% in 1s
- Temperature range °C: -5°C to 99°C
- Max pressure: 100 PSI
- Max depth: 60m
- Connector: Male SMA / Male BNC
- Cable length: 1m
- Internal temperature sensor: No
- Time before recalibration: ~1 Year
- Life expectancy: ~2.5 Years +