Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Thanks for your understanding!
Your EXP-Tech team
Article successfully added.
This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: Atlas Scientific
- Order number: EXP-R35-016
- Manufacturer part number: ENV-40-DO
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90318080
- Weight (kg): 0.1
Designed for use with galvanic dissolved Oxygen meters, transmitters and controllers.... more
Designed for use with galvanic dissolved Oxygen meters, transmitters and controllers. Ideal for lab or portable use, fresh water and salt water capable. Their Rugged Epoxy design makes them virtually unbreakable. The wire length is 30" (76cm) and has a BNC connector.
This D.O. sensor can be fully submerged indefinitely.
- Standard Lab use
- Field use
- Fish keeping
- Wine making
- Food Safe
- Mixed aqueous/organic
- Samples containing Heavy metals
- Environmental monitoring
- Range: 0-20 mg/L
- Body Material: Epoxy and Noryl
- Max Temperature: 50 Degrees C
- Max PSI: 690 kPa (100PSI)
- Calibration Single point in air
- Dimensions: 16.5mm X 116mm (0.65" X 4.57")