Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 12 hours and 4 minutes so the order is shipped today .
- Manufacturer: Atlas Scientific
- Order number: EXP-R35-029
- Manufacturer part number: ENV-40-EC-K0.1
- Availability: 2
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90318080
- Weight (kg): 0.096
This scientific grade platinum conductivity sensor is corrosion resistant and extremely durable.... more
This scientific grade platinum conductivity sensor is corrosion resistant and extremely durable. These probes are great for laboratory testing or long term field use. This Sensor comes with a wire length of 30" (76cm) and has a BNC connector.
This Conductivity Sensor can be fully submerged indefinitely.
- Standard Lab use
- Field use
- Food Safe
- Fish keeping
- Mixed aqueous/organic
- Samples containing Heavy metals
- Soil Samples
- Strong reducing agents
- Measuring Surface: Platinum black coated platinum
- Body material: Epoxy
- Max Temperature: 0-70 Degrees C
- Max PSI: 1379 kPa (200PSI)
- Dimensions 12mm X 150mm (1/2" X 6")