Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Thanks for your understanding!
Your EXP-Tech team
Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 2 days 5 hours and 25 minutes so the order is shipped at Monday .
- Manufacturer: Atlas Scientific
- Order number: EXP-R35-029
- Manufacturer part number: ENV-40-EC-K0.1
- Availability: 3
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90318080
- Weight (kg): 0.096
This scientific grade platinum conductivity sensor is corrosion resistant and extremely durable.... more
This scientific grade platinum conductivity sensor is corrosion resistant and extremely durable. These probes are great for laboratory testing or long term field use. This Sensor comes with a wire length of 30" (76cm) and has a BNC connector.
This Conductivity Sensor can be fully submerged indefinitely.
- Standard Lab use
- Field use
- Food Safe
- Fish keeping
- Mixed aqueous/organic
- Samples containing Heavy metals
- Soil Samples
- Strong reducing agents
- Reads: Conductivity
- Range: 0.07 − 50,000 μS/cm
- Accuracy: +/ – 2%
- Response time: 90% in 1s
- Temperature range °C: 1 − 110 °C
- Max pressure: 3,447 kPa (500PSI)
- Max depth: 343 meters (1,125 ft)
- Connector: Male SMA / Male BNC
- Cable length: 1 meter
- Internal temperature sensor: No
- Time before recalibration: ~10 years
- Life expectancy: ~10 years