Dear customers,EXP-Tech will be closed from 20.12.2021 to 31.12.2021 for the Christmas Holidays.
Your EXP-Tech team
Conductivity K 10 Probe
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
5 Stück sofort versandfertig
- Manufacturer: Atlas Scientific
- Order number: EXP-R35-030
- Manufacturer part number: ENV-40-EC-K10
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90318080
- Weight (kg): 0.09
Over the years, we have tested an endless number of conductivity probe designs.
Our research has shown us that not all conductivity probes are the same.
Many lower-quality probes are susceptible to “fringe effect,” which makes the readings change when the probe is near an object.
This effect makes it very difficult to take accurate readings.
The Atlas Scientific line of conductivity probes has been designed to provide stable and precise readings free of fringe effect over a broad conductivity range.
Because conductivity probes don’t have any electrolyte that gets depleted, they only need to be calibrated during installation.
- Reads: Conductivity
- Range: 10 µS/cm - 1 S/cm
- Accuracy: +/ – 2%
- Response time: 90% in 1s
- Temperature range °C: 1 - 110 °C
- Max pressure: 200 PSI
- Max depth: 141m (463 ft)
- Connector: Male SMA / Male BNC (optional)
- Cable length: 1 meter
- Internal temperature sensor: No
- Time before recalibration: ~10 years
- Life expectancy: ~10 years