please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-379
- Manufacturer part number: 1093
- Availability: 1
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85340019
- Weight (kg): 0.01
Pulse Sensor Amped adds amplification and noise cancellation circuitry to the hardware. It's noticeably faster and easier to get reliable pulse readings. Pulse Sensor Amped works with either a 3V and 5V Arduino.
Lastly, the Pulse Sensor creators have also streamlined and improved the Processing visualization software and Arduino code that comes with this hardware.
The kit includes:
- A 24-inch Color-Coded Cable, with a standard male header connectors. Plug it straight into an Arduino or a Breadboard. No soldering is required.
- An Ear Clip, perfectly sized to the sensor. It can be hot-glued or epoxied to the back of the sensor to get reading from an ear lobe.
- Parts to make a handy Velcro finger strap. This is another great way to get heart-rate data.
- 4 Transparent Stickers, to insulate the front of the Pulse Sensor from oily fingers and sweaty earlobes.
- The Pulse Sensor has 3 holes around the outside edge which make it easy to sew it into almost anything.
- Visualization software (made in Processing) to instantly see output of the sensor and for troubleshooting.