Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 18 hours and 1 minute so the order will be shipped tomorrow .
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-379
- Manufacturer part number: 1093
- Availability: 2
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85340019
- Weight (kg): 0.01
Pulse Sensor Amped is a greatly improved version of the original Pulse Sensor, a heart-rate... more
Pulse Sensor Amped is a greatly improved version of the original Pulse Sensor, a heart-rate sensor for Arduino and Arduino compatibles (it's not plug-n-play, you have to programm it) . It can be used by students, artists, athletes, makers, and game & mobile developers who want to easily incorporate live heart-rate data into their projects.
Pulse Sensor Amped adds amplification and noise cancellation circuitry to the hardware. It's noticeably faster and easier to get reliable pulse readings. Pulse Sensor Amped works with either a 3V and 5V Arduino.
Lastly, the Pulse Sensor creators have also streamlined and improved the Processing visualization software and Arduino code that comes with this hardware.
The kit includes:
- A 24-inch Color-Coded Cable, with a standard male header connectors. Plug it straight into an Arduino or a Breadboard. No soldering is required.
- An Ear Clip, perfectly sized to the sensor. It can be hot-glued or epoxied to the back of the sensor to get reading from an ear lobe.
- Parts to make a handy Velcro finger strap. This is another great way to get heart-rate data.
- 4 Transparent Stickers, to insulate the front of the Pulse Sensor from oily fingers and sweaty earlobes.
- The Pulse Sensor has 3 holes around the outside edge which make it easy to sew it into almost anything.
- Visualization software (made in Processing) to instantly see output of the sensor and for troubleshooting.