We have summer vacation from 15 Aug 2022 to 19 Aug 2022
The orders during the vacation will be processed on 22 Aug 2022. Please plan ahead.
BlueDot SGP30 Board
|To 9||€25.28 *|
|From 10||€24.02 *|
|From 20||€22.76 *|
|From 50||€21.48 *|
|From 100||€20.22 *|
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
10 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: BlueDot
- Order number: EXP-R12-218
- Manufacturer part number: SGP30
- country of origin: DE
- Weight (kg): 0.005
- 3.3 V and 5 V Power Supply. The on-board voltage regulator accepts anything from 2.6 V to 5.5 V to supply the SGP30 sensor with a constant voltage of 1.8V.
- Data Transfer with both 5V and 3.3V devices. While devices like the Arduino Uno interpret a 5V signal as a logic HIGH, the SGP30 uses 1.8V as a logic HIGH. The on-board logic level converter translates the 5V signals into 1.8V signals and vice-versa.
- I2C Communication. The sensor communicates through the I2C protocol using 0x58 as the default address.
Measurement Range Ethanol Signal: 0 ppm to 1000 ppm
Measurement Range H2 Signal: 0 ppm to 1000 ppm
Output Range TVOC Signal: 0 ppb to 60000 ppb
Output Range CO2eq Signal: 400 ppm to 60000 ppm
Sampling Rate: 1 Hz
Board Supply Range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
Communication Modes: I2C
I2C Addresses: 0x58
Board Size: 26 x 19 x 2 mm
Mounting Hole Size: 2.8 mm