These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
BlueDot SGP30 Board
|To 9||€25.28 *|
|From 10||€24.02 *|
|From 20||€22.76 *|
|From 50||€21.48 *|
|From 100||€20.22 *|
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
7 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: BlueDot
- Order number: EXP-R12-218
- Manufacturer part number: SGP30
- country of origin: DE
- HS code: 90318080
- Weight (kg): 0.005
The SGP30 is a digital multi-pixel gas sensor from Sensirion, designed for air purifiers,... more
The SGP30 is a digital multi-pixel gas sensor from Sensirion, designed for air purifiers, ventilation systems and IoT applications. The sensor contains a temperature controlled micro hotplate highly sensitive to the presence of Ethanol and H2, and from these measurements it calculates the two air quality signals TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compound) and CO2eq (Carbon Dioxide Equivalent).
- 3.3 V and 5 V Power Supply. The on-board voltage regulator accepts anything from 2.6 V to 5.5 V to supply the SGP30 sensor with a constant voltage of 1.8V.
- Data Transfer with both 5V and 3.3V devices. While devices like the Arduino Uno interpret a 5V signal as a logic HIGH, the SGP30 uses 1.8V as a logic HIGH. The on-board logic level converter translates the 5V signals into 1.8V signals and vice-versa.
- I2C Communication. The sensor communicates through the I2C protocol using 0x58 as the default address.
Measurement Range Ethanol Signal: 0 ppm to 1000 ppm
Measurement Range H2 Signal: 0 ppm to 1000 ppm
Output Range TVOC Signal: 0 ppb to 60000 ppb
Output Range CO2eq Signal: 400 ppm to 60000 ppm
Sampling Rate: 1 Hz
Board Supply Range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
Communication Modes: I2C
I2C Addresses: 0x58
Board Size: 26 x 19 x 2 mm
Mounting Hole Size: 2.8 mm