Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-384
- Manufacturer part number: 1852
- Availability: 2
- Herkunftsland: CN
- Zolltarifnummer: 85340019
- Gewicht (kg): 0.018
P Secure bonuspoints now
Use the USB Charger Doctor to measure the working voltage and current output for any USB port... more
Use the USB Charger Doctor to measure the working voltage and current output for any USB port and project. This blue plastic dongle plugs between a USB device, and passes the data lines through. There's a 0.05 ohm resistor in line with the power pin that is used to measure current draw. The Doctor's digital display instantly reads the numbers out for testing devices such as chargers, cables, and cell phones.
You can use this device from 3.5-7VDC input voltage (although most USB devices tend to hover around 4.75 to 5.25) and up to 3A of current. It flips between voltage and current readouts every 3 seconds or so. It's a very handy tool for testing USB devices, checking load levels and debugging battery chargers and boost converters.
- 21mm x 53mm x 15mm / 0.8" x 2.1" x 0.6"
- USB Plug: 13mm / 0.5"
- Weight: 16.2g
- USB 1.x and 2.x - all data speeds. Does not have USB v3 pins so USB v3 connections will automatically downgrade to v2
- Working Range: 0~3A, 3.5~7VDC
- Resolution: 10mV / 10mA
- Operating Temperature: 0-60ºC