BlueDot VL53L1X Board
|To 9||€12.60 *|
|From 10||€11.76 *|
|From 20||€10.92 *|
|From 50||€10.49 *|
|From 100||€10.08 *|
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
18 Stück sofort versandfertig
- Manufacturer: BlueDot
- Order number: EXP-R12-215
- Manufacturer part number: VL53L1X
- country of origin: DE
- Weight (kg): 0.005
- Distance Measurements up to 4 m. Distance measurements are independent of ambient light conditions and target characteristics, like color, shape or texture. These factors will however influence the maximum distance capable of being measured. The minimum distance for accurate measurements is 4 cm.
- 3.3V and 5V Power Supply. The on-board voltage regulator accepts anything from 2.6V to 5.5V to supply the VL53L1X sensor with a constant voltage of 2.8V.
- I2C Communication. The sensor communicates through the I2C protocol using the address 0x29.
- Data Transfer with both 5V and 3.3V devices. While devices like the Arduino Uno interpret a 5V signal as a logic HIGH, the BMP388 uses 3.3V as a logic HIGH. The on-board logic level converter translates the 5V signals into 3.3V signals and vice-versa.
Temperature Range: -20°C to 85°C
Minimum Ranging Distance: 4 cm
Maximum Distance (ambient light/ white target): 360 cm
Maximum Distance (ambient light/ dark grey target): 170 cm
Maximum Distance (dark conditions/ white target): 260 cm
Maximum Distance (dark conditions/ dark grey target): 80 cm
Ranging Error (accuracy error + repeatability error): ±20 mm
Board Power Supply: 2.6 V to 5.5 V
Sensor Stability Current: 5 µA
Sensor Current between Measurements: 20 µA
Average Sensor Current in long distance mode: 16 µA
Maximum Peak Current during Measurement: 40 µA
Communication Modes: I2C
I2C Addresses: 0x29
Board Size: 26 x 19 x 2 mm
Mounting Hole Size: 2.8 mm