These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
MaxBotix MB1340 XL-MaxSonar-AE4
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
5 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: MaxBotix
- Order number: EXP-R36-031
- Manufacturer part number: MB1340
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90159000
- Weight (kg): 0.008
The XL?MaxSonar?AE4 has the highest noise tolerance and narrowest beam of any of our indoor... more
The XL?MaxSonar?AE4 has the highest noise tolerance and narrowest beam of any of our indoor sensors. The sensor is designed and calibrated to provide reliable range information to large targets; even in environments with strong acoustic or electrical noise sources.
The sensor is small in size, yet the high output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real-time background automatic calibration, real-time waveform signature analysis, and real-time noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings for most users. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The XL?MaxSonar?AE sensor line is factory calibrated to match the sensor beam patterns and provides a long range detection zone.
The XL-MaxSonar-AE4 performance to large targets is only beaten by the MB7092.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 10Hz reading rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Analog Envelope
- Virtually no dead zone, objects closer than 20 cm range as 20 cm
- Operates from 3.3-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from 0?C to +65?C (32?F to +149?F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Narrowest beam of the XL-MaxSonar-AE products
- Highest noise tolerance of the XL-MaxSonar-AE products
- Great for large target applications
- Maximum range of 765 cm (300 inches)
- Hardware gain of 250
- Short range, narrow detection zone for small targets